Dental implants can be an excellent choice to replace missing teeth.
Prospective patients are welcome to meet our Implant Coordinator Katie Bedford for an overview on the various Implant treatment options, completely free of charge.
Please call our Patient Liaison Manager Chesley van der Veen on 0113 245 9004 (selecting option 1 for Private Patients) for more information or alternatively email our Implant Coordinator Katie Bedford at email@example.com
Clarendon Dental Spa's Implant Dentist, Dr. Hassan Maghaireh, is actively involved in teaching dental implants to dentists nationally and internationally.
Why choose Clarendon's for your dental implants in Leeds?
- Treatment by a highly trained dental implant surgeon
- Treatment by a multi-award winning practice and team
- Interest Free Payment Options available
- Sedation also available for anxious patients
Call 0113 245 9004, selecting option 1 for more information
Am I suitable for Tooth implants?
Generally, most people are suitable for dental implants. Individuals need good oral hygiene and adequate bone to support the dental implants. Our dental implant dentist will assess you prior to starting treatment and can answer any questions you may have in more detail.
Our clinicians have great experience in oral surgery and have completed dental implant training in the UK, Europe and in the USA.
Why not read some of the fantastic testimonials we have received from very happy patients who have undergone dental implant treatment??
Learn more in our FAQ about Dental Implants in Leeds.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- There is no need to prepare (drill) adjacent healthy teeth as with conventional crown and bridge work.
- Long-term, dental implants have excellent aesthetics that are lifelike and natural
- Dental implants have been used for over 30 years and have very good success rates.
- Dental implants in Leeds increase the stability of your Bridge or Denture for eating, speaking and smiling
- Dental implants in Leeds can restore lip support and reduce wrinkles
- Dental implants preserve jaw bone and gums that usually shrink away after tooth loss
- Dental implants in Leeds do away with the pain of ill-fitting and painful dentures
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant (also known as a tooth implant) consists of a titanium screw that is inserted into the jaw. Dental Implants are the closest replacement for missing teeth. The dental implant then becomes surrounded by bone and acts as stable base to support a cosmetic crown. Dental Implants can also be used to replace multiple or even all of your missing teeth by using dental implant denture or bridge. Also known as dental implant denture in Leeds
Having dental implants in Leeds, placed is a simple procedure which will allow you to eat and smile with confidence.
Call 0113 245 9004 to arrange an appointment or for a consultation (free of charge with the implant coordinator, £125 with Dr. Maghaireh), where you can discuss any questions regarding dental implants in more detail.
Clarendon Dental Spa -For designer smiles
Dental implant dentists Leeds